Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wisdom Wednesday!!

I love it when I can find a second opinion that supports my opinion. On Fun Food Find Friday's I like to post about healthier treats and snacks. A lot of the things I post are things that I give my children instead of candy, or candy bars, or sugary snacks. Now that it's summer it is the time for travel and family vacations. I use a lot of those healthier snacks to give my kids when we travel but I also have a little cooler with fruit and veggies in it. It really does help my children to be more relaxed and not hyper while driving if they are eating healthy snacks instead of all of the sugar. Something every parent hopes to avoid, the "hyper/crazy" kids in the back seat. :] If you want a list of the snacks and treats I use go to my treats tab. For the second opinion click here, and remember happier healthier eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment