Monday, October 4, 2010

Peach-Mango Smoothie

My husband loves drinks, non alcoholic drinks. When we first started dating he would always mix us up some concoction. Anywhere from a virgin lime margarita to drinks I wasn't sure what was in them, I just knew they were good. So for his birthday this year I wanted to find a drink or smoothie that he liked. One of his favorite fruits are mangos, so when I saw this recipe I was excited to try it. I made it for him for to go with his breakfast, and it was a hit! Pretty easy to do too, which is always nice.
Mango-Peach Smoothie
Ingredients
1 small peach, peeled and sliced
1 mango, peeled and diced
1/2 cup rice milk
1/2 cup orange juice, or as needed
Directions
Place the peach, mango, rice milk, and orange juice into a blender. Cover and puree until smooth. Pour into glasses to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment