Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jello Juice


This is what I did a few years ago for April Fools for my Children, Jello Juice. It was the first time I did anything to them for the holiday. I don't like to do mean things, and this is another great holiday to use food to celebrate, without being too mean. :] Brin did not like it very much, but now she loves the different April Fools Day foods that I make for them.

I am living with my parents for the time being. More things are being fixed in our home. Luckily I posted this video on youtube to share with family so I have it to share with you today. Hopefully tomorrow I can get to my computer and post another food that I have made for my family on April Fools. If you have done anything with food for April Fools I would love to hear about it!

Jello Juice

Ingredients 2 packets Knox unflavored Gelatin 1 Can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed Honey Glass glasses Straws Directions Make jello according to the gelatin directions. When mixing up the orange juice do not add three cans water, only add 2. When finished making, pour into glasses, add a straw to each glass, and put in fridge over night. The next morning, April Fools Day, Remove from fridge before the recipients come into the kitchen, and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment