Friday, December 17, 2010

Fun Food Find Friday!!


Our Fun Food Find for today are the candy canes I was telling you about, Pure Fun Organic Candy Canes. These are so delicious!! They are made with evaporated cane juice and brown rice syrup, so much much MUCH better than regular candy canes. My kids just love these.
There is one problem with these, I couldn't find them anywhere local. Non of Health food stores ordered them this year. But I did find them on line for a cheaper price. Go here to order them. They also have some other organic candies that I ordered that I'm going to try. Just remember to check the ingredients before you order. Some of their stuff says organic and then it is made with refined sugar. If you order them today have them shipped in three days to get here by Christmas, good luck! Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment