Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Widsom Wednesday!!

Fruit and Vegetables
Did you hear about Weight Watchers and the changes they've made to their point system? If you haven't I thought I would share part of it with you today. To be honest I don't know a ton about their point system. I know it works for a lot of people. I have an aunt that lost a lot of weight on their program. She told me one time that one M&M was one point. You only get so many points a day. With their new program they have taken away points from fruits and vegetables. I'm thrilled to hear this because they are extremely healthy for you and I don't think that they should have had any points to begin with. Yes they do have calories, but they are good calories. Calories that help your body with energy, with detoxing, with vitamins and minerals. Your body can't get enough fresh fruits and vegetables. So if you're on weight watchers dive in, eat as many fruits and vegetables as you want. If you're not on the program dive in anyways!! And remember Happier Healthier Eating!!
To see an article about the changes go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment