Friday, December 24, 2010

Fun Food Find Friday!!

Merry Christmas Eve!!
Since today is Christmas Eve, I thought I would share with you a tradition we have in our family. My Grandma loved this drink. I have no idea if she thought it up or not, but she was the first one to introduce it to us. We only had it during Thanksgiving and especially Christmas. When she passed away the next Christmas we were all sitting around as a family talking about her and this drink. Someone, I'm not sure who, said we should call them Jeanie Teanie's after our Grandma who's name was Jean. We have called them that ever since.
Jeanie Teanie's

Ingredients
Fresca
Cranberry Juice

Directions
You can mix it anyway you like. Most like it about 60% juice to 40% fresca. For myself and my children I do more of a 80% to 20% or 90% to 10%. That way you get more flavor with just a little bit of the soda. :] Experiment with it and see how you and your family like it the best. Also you can get different types of Cranberry Juice. In the picture it is a mix of apples and cranberries. I really like the all fruit juice one that has raspberries and cranberries. The possibilities are endless.
Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment