Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix

I know it's Wednesday and I usually post some wisdom about food or health, but Christmas is coming so quickly and I wanted to share with you what I'm doing for my neighbors for Christmas.
I am going to give them some of this homemade cocoa mix along with some homemade peppermint, pumpkin, and vanilla marshmallows. I'm so excited about it!
Okay so now to tell you about this mix. Really it is so easy and yet so delicious too! I found that you really don't need all of the extras that some recipes call for. Simple is the best, at least that is what I've found. Try it, you'll love it!
Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix
Ingredients
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, or carob powder
3/4 cup evaporated cane juice
Directions
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Heat up rice milk. Add 2 to 3 tablespoon of mix to hot rice milk. Add your favorite marshmallows and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment