Monday, November 8, 2010

Crazy!

Today I am posting to say that things have been just a little crazy at my house lately. I've been sick, then my kids got sick. You know how it goes through one then the next and so on. I'm just now getting back to experimenting with recipes to share with you. I am so sorry that I've been absent a lot lately. I posted the Fun Food Find that I promised I would post. Sorry for the lateness of that too. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have another food/recipe for you. There are bunches and bunches of recipes I can't wait to start experimenting with. So until then, Happy Healthier Eating!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great post. Very yummy. If you need info on <a href="http://granolagetaways.com/”>all natural granola</a> then check out these guys.

    ReplyDelete