Friday, July 16, 2010

Fun Food Find Friday!!

Today's Fun Food Find I introduced yesterday. I know I probably should have waiting, but I was so excited about the ice cream sandwiches I really couldn't help it! Rice Dream and Almond Dream Frozen Desserts. So far there isn't a flavor that haven't liked, and so far I've only seen gulten free flavors. When I saw the Praline Crunch a few weeks ago I had to buy it. Growing up my most favorite flavor of ice cream was Pralines and Cream. I had it in ice cream cake every year for my birthday. When I tried Praline Crunch, I was extremely surprise at how similar it was to the real thing! I was completely satisfied. So now for my birthday this year I'm going to experiment and try to make my self a ice cream cake!
I've only seen these at the health food stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment