Friday, July 30, 2010

Fun Food Find Friday!!

Today our Fun Food Find is another wonderful bulk food item, Honey Taffy. In our home we love these taffy's. They have a few flavors. My favorite is the peppermint. When the kids got taffy from the parades over the 4th of July we were able to trade them with these taffy's. Just to see what the difference was in flavor I tried a peppermint taffy from the parade, I didn't swallow it just tasted it and spit it out. Then I tried a honey taffy. I was so amazed and the difference in taste! The honey taffy had ten times more flavor than the parade taffy. I love it when I find a healthier alternative that tastes so much better than the stuff that isn't good for you. Go try some for yourself and see.
You can find these at the health food stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment