Friday, April 9, 2010

Fun Food Find Friday!!!

Each Friday I will post about a treat that I've found. There is no reason why the treats that we eat can't be healthier too. These treats are ones that I give to my children since we don't do refined sugar in our home. I am not trying to promote these companies or stores for money. I just want to share my knowledge with you on the healthier alternatives that are out there, whether you buy or make them. I hope you find Friday's useful! :]

First to make my list is Panda ALL NATURAL Licorice. If you like licorice and you haven't tried Panda you are missing out! The flavor is amazing. It is the best black licorice out there. I would know because I have always love love LOVED black licorice, and I've tried them all. They do have wheat in them, all licorices do. So if you have ciliactic's I'm sorry that you can't have these. I am gluten intolerant and I do just fine with eating a little bit, but it's hard to eat just a little. :]

You can buy Panda at the Health food stores, Good Earth and Sunflower Market, and most grocery stores. The grocery stores will either have it in their healthy section or over by their pharmacy where the protein bars are.

If you find some healthier treats, fill free to share them with me. I always like a good find!

No comments:

Post a Comment