Friday, April 16, 2010

Fun Food Find Friday!!

Today it's the Odwalla Bar. These are wonderful! The superfood flavored one doesn't look appetizing, it's really green. But you will be surprised by the taste! The banana nut flavored one tastes like banana bread, and the strawberry pomegranate flavored one is also very yummy. Those are the three that I buy. These are very healthy for you. I eat one every morning for breakfast. I put these is several places. In our 72 hour kits, yes you can have healthy food in those too. In my purse, kids always seem to get hungry while at stores and this way I don't have to give in and buy them a sugar filled treat. I also keep these in my car kit. If we get hungry while we are out or if we get stuck somewhere we always have a good nutritious snack and don't have to get fast food. These are pretty much gluten free, though they are manufactured on equipment used to produced products that contain wheat.
You can buy these at the Health Food stores and also Grocery stores. In the Grocery stores they are located by the protein bars. The cheapest I've found them is at Macey's in the gluten free section. There are rumours that they are cheaper at WinCo. I'll have to wait to find out when they finish the one they are building off of 8oo north in North Orem. If you live in SLC there is one up there. Happy snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment