Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun Food Find Friday!!

Yes, another Healthier bar!! These Clif Bars are so amazingly yummy!! I really don't know what my favorite flavor is. They all are just delicious. So incredibly moist for a energy bar. They are made mostly with oats and oat flour. They are gluten free but they might have traces of wheat in them. They don't have any refined sugars. And I know that will surprise you when you taste one, oh so sweet. They use mostly evaporated cane juice and brown rice syrup. I know you'll just love them! They are another thing that I keep in the car, diaper bag, purse, and 72 hour kits. Go try one!
You can find these anywhere! They are at the health food stores and all grocery stores. They are usually in the protein bar section. Costco is now carrying them, so that is the cheapest place to get them. But they are under 1 dollar a bar at WinCo foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment