Friday, June 25, 2010

Fun Food Find Friday!!

Today I wanted to share with you these Gummy Bears. I talked about them last week in this post. We sometimes add them to our home made suckers. I fill Easter eggs with these and if we have a pinata I put them in baggies. If my children bring home candy from school or from a friends house I have some healthier treats at home they can trade the candy in for. I use these as one of the trades. They are made with evaporated cane juice. They are very yummy and like most organic candies they do not have a lot of food coloring in them. That is a good thing and as you can see they are not quite as colorful as normal gummy bears. The color doesn't bother me or my children. The taste is great.
You can find these in the bulk sections of health food stores. Just remember to read the ingredients when you are shopping in the bulk section. :] Happy Snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment