Friday, June 18, 2010

Fun Food Find Friday!

Yummy Earth Organic Suckers is our fun food find today. If you don't have time to make your own homemade suckers like I told you about yesterday, you can buy these. The taste is very good. They are not too sweet like conventional suckers. They are made with evaporated cane juice. They color the suckers with beet and carrot juice, so no dyes! And no you can not taste the beet or carrot. :] I keep these all over, in the car, in my purse, in our 72 hour kits, and I've even taken lots of these to my children's school. The teachers have used them to give to all of their students and especially to my children when other treats are given.
You can find these at the health food stores in their bulk sections. I've also bought these from amazon.com for very cheep too.

No comments:

Post a Comment