Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pizza

(Teriyaki chicken and teriyaki sauce with red, green, and yellow sweet peppers, tomatoes, Parmesan and medium Cheddar cheese.)
(Spaghetti sauce with medium Cheddar and mozzarella cheese with green yellow and red sweet peppers and diced tomatoes)
I LOVE pizza and this is the quickest and easiest pizza I know. If I have some cooked chicken in the fridge along with the Low Gluten Crusty Boule bread found here, I will make this pizza. My kids like to get involved too, which makes making dinner a whole family affair. This makes a great activity for kids. Any time I can have my children in the kitchen helping me is wonderful!
Gluten Free Pizza with Crusty Boule dough
Ingredients
Crusty Boule dough from fridge
Cooked Chicken, sliced or shredded
Sweet peppers
Diced tomatoes
broccoli, cut into bit size pieces
Shredded cheese
Grated Parmesan cheese
Teriyaki sauce
Spaghetti sauce
Directions
Pre heat oven to 450*F with pizza stone and broiling pan. Flour surface, sometimes I use corn meal. Take a small of dough and roll out to the thickness you prefer, I like thin crust. Place rolled out dough on parchment paper. Spread your choice of sauce over dough. Top with cheese, chicken, and vegetables to your liking. When finished slide pizza with parchment paper onto pizza stone. Pour water into broiling pan and close oven. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until crust turns golden brown. Cut and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment