Monday, May 3, 2010

Spaghetti


This recipe is another one of my fabulous mother's. You will come to see that I use it for many things. This sauce is the sauce that I use for my Lasagna, for pizza sauce, calzones, for anything that needs the same spices as spaghetti. I love that it is so easy and very tasty too. Also all of the ingredients are in your food storage, if you're mindful of those things. :]


Spaghetti

Ingredients
6 8oz. cans tomato sauce (with salt)
1/2 tablespoons dried basil leaves
1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
2 1/2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons evaporated cane juice
1 Package Rice or Whole wheat noodles.


Directions
Cook noodles according to package directions. In a large saucepan add all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cover, Stirring occasionally. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until desired thickness. I like my sauce to be a little more thick so I simmer a little longer. Serve over cooked noodles, top with Parmesan cheese, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment