Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Black Bean Salsa

Happy Cinco De Mayo!!

I know that's is Wisdom Wednesday, but in lu of Cinco De Mayo I wanted to post a Cinco De Mayo type of food. I got the original recipe off of Studio 5 here. Just the smells alone from the recipe will make your mouth water! I'm not one for heat so if you'd like more heat then add 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced. I don't think it needs more heat heat. The flavors are so fresh!
Black Bean Salsa
Ingredients
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can corn, drained
2 Roma tomatoes, diced
1 small onion, diced fine
1/2 green bell pepper, diced
1/4 bunch cilantro, minced
Juice of 1/2 lime
salt and pepper to taste
1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions
Add all ingredients into small bowl. Serve with Corn or Multi grain chips. And enjoy the fresh taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment