Friday, August 20, 2010

Fun Food Find Friday!!

Our Fun Find for today is Bragg Liquid Aminos. Thanks Molly for asking what it was. I love getting questions. So today I'm answering Molly's question, "what is Bragg Liquid Aminos?". Bragg liquid aminos is a natural soy sauce alternative. It has a great flavor and it really does taste similar to the soy sauce you buy at the grocery store. It is gluten free. It doesn't have preservatives or alcohol and contains 16 amino acids. I use it in any recipe that calls for soy sauce. I also put it on quinoa. When you put in on rice or quinoa, only put a small amount, it is a little strong. When I add it to a recipe I add as much or a little more than called for. Experiment, see how you like it.
You can buy Bragg's at the health food stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment