Monday, August 16, 2010

Homemade Hamburgers

These hamburgers are the ones I grew up on, so they come from my mother's amazing kitchen. I think I was 12 the first time she had me mix them up on my own. They are very simple to put together and have wonderful taste and texture. Once you've made these hamburgers you will not go back to just the beef on it's own. They are very delicious!
Homemade Hamburgers

Ingredients
1 pound ground beef
1 egg
1 package ritz crackers, crushed
4 tablespoons dried onion flakes
2-3 tablespoons ketchup
1 teaspoon salt
dash of pepper
Directions
In a large bowl combine all ingredients, use plastic gloves if you don't like touching the beef. Form into 4 to 6 patties. Cook on grill until cooked through. Serve on a whole wheat bun with your favorite hamburger toppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment