Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Garlic Steak Marinade

My family ate these steaks so fast I didn't get the chance to take a picture. They were very yummy! Even my children who normally don't like steak ate these with no pleading from me to finish their food. I really didn't change much from the original recipe, found here. Enjoy!
Garlic Steak Marinade
Ingredients
1/4 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup bragg's liquid aminos
3 tablespoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
2 steaks
Directions
In a medium bowl mix all ingredients, except for the steak of course. Place steaks in a shallow glass dish and cover with the marinade, turn to coat. Cover and put in fridge for 4 hours and up to 2 days. Every hour I turned my steaks over to make sure they were getting enough soaking on both sides. Cook on grill for 7 minutes on both sides, or until desired doneness. Discard leftover marinade.

No comments:

Post a Comment