Friday, September 3, 2010

Fun Food Find Friday!!

Since my last Wisdom Wednesday was on ph and I talked about drinking 'good' water, I thought I would share with you one of the waters that I like to drink. So our Fun Food Find today is Essentia. It has a ph of 9.5. My dad has a refractomoter that measures ph and it really was 9.5! I like that Essentia is also 'infused with electrolytes'. When my kids are a little sick I like to give them Essentia to help them stay hydrated with out all the extra sugar. When I've eaten too many foods that are acidic I like to drink a bunch of this water. It helps me feel better quicker than anything else. The other type of water I drink is reverse osmosis, I have a filter in my home.
You can buy Essentia on line, or at the Health Food Stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment