Friday, September 10, 2010

Fun Food Find Friday!!

I would like to take some of the Fun Food Friday's and share with you what I serve my family on a regular basis and where to get it. It may not seem fun to you, because it's not a treat. But when I find a food that is healthy and not that expensive, it's extremely fun to me. ;]
So today our Fun Food Find is Garogalo, organic whole wheat spaghetti. My children and husband love these noodles. I use them in more than just spaghetti. I use them for all kinds of things that call for noodles, such as Alfredo. These noodles only have one ingredient. Yep you read right, only one ingredient! I love that!!!
The only place I know of where you can get these is my trusty Costco, and really they are not very expensive. So go get some, try them. You'll like them much better than white flour. There is so much more flavor in these, more rich. Don't take my word for it, try them for yourself. :]

1 comment: